Friday, July 10, 2009

:)))))

hi everybody!!
Yesterday we went to London and we saw Buckingham Palace, where we watched the changing of the guards. That happens onece a day, so we were lucky that we had the chance to see them :) We also went for a walk in the Palace gardens, which are free for visitors and common people. In the garden there were a lot of lakes, different kinds of birds, cute squirrels and policemen on horses. We also went to the old part of another palace, where there was a big fire in the past, so just a little part of it wasn't destroyed. We took a walk to Big Ben- one of the greatest symbols of London. I took a lot of pictures. The next tourist place, thet we visited was the British museum. I found the egyptian room, where I had to complete a work sheet :) I spent a great day in London and I enjoied it a lot :)

bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment